Civil and General Infrastructure at Raubex Infra
This division operates across multiple traditional civil engineering disciplines.
The main disciplines are:
- Bulk Earthworks and street construction,
- Micro piling and major concrete works,
- Bulk sewer and water reticulation pipelines,
- Residential and Industrial developments, bulk storm water systems
This division differentiates itself with its modern fleet plant and effective teams that are encouraged to work with South African and International clients to mutually benefit all parties.
This discipline specialises in the construction of micro piles, used as foundation for top structures mainly on solar farms. A micro pile is another type of pile which acts as a supporting structure to transfer the load from the structure to the ground.
The concrete division is a specialised arm of Raubex Infra that enhances the company’s capacity and versatility. Strong and well skilled teams have been developed as an integral part of our capacity available to our clients.
Our concrete teams specialise in complex concrete with a high level of tolerance that requires a dedicated team of highly skilled personnel and equipment.
This discipline specialises in the construction of concrete footings and small structures. We have a definite footprint in the renewable sector, where both PV plants and Concentrated Solar plants require concrete footings and plinths for the placement of various structures.
This discipline’s activities comprise of the following operations:
- Cut and fill operations
- Internal and external streets in and around residential and industrial developments.
- Construction of earth dams and attenuation ponds
- Construction of platforms for solar plants and shopping centres
This discipline specialises in the development of all residential and industrial developments that include the following activities:
- Street construction that consists of excavation, layer works construction, kerb laying,
- Storm water systems
- Water and sewer reticulation networks
- and road construction
- concrete works, asphalt, segmented paving, and all ancillary works that are part of street